Jump-start your career as a nurse at St. Claire HealthCare
Our Nurse Extern Program offers the ability to build connections with RNs, physicians, and other medical staff, as well as build strong self-confidence, and gain clinical knowledge and skills that can’t be taught in a classroom. With flexible work hours and competitive pay, this program will make it easy for you to begin your career now!
Nurse Externs are accountable for providing nursing assistance and performing basic nursing procedures within an assigned nursing department, under the supervision, guidance, and direction of a Registered Nurse. Nurse Externs can only be delegated those tasks for which they have had successful clinical training through their school of nursing and for which they have received validation on at SCH.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Enrollment in Board of Nursing approved School of Nursing Registered Nurse Program
- Completion of Nursing Fundamentals and/or basic Med/Surg clinical rotation
Sign-on Perks with 2-year RN Commitment:
- RN Sign-On Bonus: $1,000 now, $2,500 when graduate, $1,500 after a year as RN
- Reimbursement for NCLEX, Background Check, KBN Application & JP Exam