Mission and Philosophy
St. Claire HealthCare's mission is to proclaim God's goodness through a healing ministry to the people of Eastern Kentucky.
The philosophy of St. Claire HealthCare, which flows from the conviction that God is the giver of life, is expressed through the hearts and hands of those who minister here.
We believe that life is a sacred gift from God.
Every facet of human life, from conception to natural death, is to be valued. Quality service and loving care are provided in support of life and death.
We believe that the needs of the whole person, physical, spiritual and psychosocial, are to be responded to according to professional standards and justice.
- Quality services are rendered in a professional, compassionate manner with respect for the dignity of all.
- Sensitivity and support for the total needs of the person are integral parts of the system of care.
- Support for the poor and disadvantaged is pursued in all aspects of the operation of the Medical Center.
We believe that the task entrusted to us brings responsibilities to share and develop.
- Technological resources and knowledge are applied and shared to promote health.
- Opportunities for growth through education and research are promoted.
- Personal and technological resources are used in an efficient manner for the benefit of all.