Does your child struggle with day-to-day interactions such as initiating conversation and reading social cues? St. Claire HealthCare’s FREE Social Skill Builder Camp can help!
Learning social skills can be fun and will help your child function better at home, school and in the community. Each day will be a fun new theme like At the Circus, On the Farm, Space Science, and Olympics.
Licensed therapists Stacy Border, DPT, and Sarah Beth Bryan, MS, CCC-SLP, Beth Reynolds, MS, OTR/L, and Amber Stone, MS, CF-SLP, will help your child with:
- Initiating and maintaining conversations, and turn taking
- Self-awareness and self-regulation
- Body language and nonverbal communication
- Safety awareness and physical boundaries
- Listening, paying attention and following directions
- Expressing wants, needs, and emotions
- Fine and gross motor activities
Camp Dates & Times:
- Rising Kindergartners: July 8-11 | 1:30 - 3:30 PM
- Rising 1st & 2nd Graders: July 8-11 | 9:00 - 11:00 AM
- Rising 3rd & 4th Graders: June 24-27 | 1:30 - 4:00 PM
- Rising 5th & 6th Graders: June 24-27 | 9:00 - 11:30 AM
Application Deadline: May 10
Limited space available. You will be contacted in regards to admittance by May 31.
For more information, call 606.783.6919 and ask to speak to a therapist about summer camp.