Physical therapists examine, evaluate, and treat patients whose conditions limit their ability to move and function in daily life. Your physical therapist's overall goal is to maintain, restore, or improve your mobility. Physical therapy can help reduce pain or symptoms, reduce the need for surgery, and avoid the long-term use of prescription medications and their side effects.
Many people don't realize they can choose where to get their physical therapy. The highly trained physical therapists at St. Claire can help you maximize your rehab potential. We believe that for you to receive the maximum benefit from physical therapy, your therapy should be delivered by licensed physical therapists, not by technicians or aides.
We provide services for an array of injuries and conditions, which may have been due to:
- Surgery (such as total knee or hip replacement, rotator cuff, or carpal tunnel release)
- Stroke or other neurologic injury
- Falls or decreased balance
- Sports injuries
- Chronic pain (such as low back pain, neck pain or fibromyalgia)
- Repetitive motion injuries
- Work-related injuries/industrial rehab
Specialized physical therapy services:
How do I get an appointment?
Ask your healthcare provider to schedule an appointment for you with St. Claire Physical Therapy.