Patients need a quiet and restful environment for a speedy and effective recovery. We ask for your cooperation by following our visitor guidelines. These guidelines have been established for the health of our patients and their visitors.
- If you are ill—have a cold, the flu or a respiratory infection we ask that you postpone your visit for the safety of our patients.
- Visitors are generally limited to two people per patient.
- Visitors may be asked to leave a patient room during an emergency or other treatment situation.
- For the benefit and protection of all, appropriate dress is requested for all visitors, including shirt and shoes.
General visiting hours are from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Children under the age of 14 must obtain permission from the unit nurses' station prior to visiting and must be accompanied by an adult.
- In some areas, such as Emergency Services, ICU, Surgical Services and the Women's Care Center, visiting hours and age restrictions may vary. Please check with the nurses' station for details.
Behavioral Health Unit:
Visitors must be 18 or older. Visiting hours are from 1 to 2 p.m. and 6 to 7 p.m.
St. Claire Café
- 6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- 10:30 p.m. to Midnight
- Breakfast: 6:30 to 10 a.m.
- Lunch: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Dinner: 4:30 to 7 p.m.
- Closed: 7 to 10:30 p.m.
- Late night: 10:30 p.m. to Midnight
- Closed: Midnight to 6:30 a.m.
Beverage and Snack Vending Machines
- First floor: Near main elevators and gift shop
- Third floor: North
- Fifth floor: TCU/IRU (beverages only)