St. Claire Regional Medical Center is taking a phased approach to loosening restrictions on hospital visitation. Effective Friday, May 15, visitor restrictions will be loosened for patients in some units.
- All visitors must be 18 or older.
- All visitors must sign in and out with security and be screened before entering this facility. No one experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or with a temperature of 100.4 or above will be allowed inside the facility.
- Mask must be worn at all times.
- Only one visitor is allowed at a time. Family and friends are welcome to switch out during visiting hours, but they will have to wait outside in their vehicle until the previous visitor has signed out with security.
- Visitors must stay in the patient’s room. Visitors will not be allowed in gather the hallways or at the nurses’ station, and the St. Claire Café is closed to visitors until further notice.
Visiting hours will be strictly enforced.
- Behavioral Health Unit: Closed to all visitors until further notice.
- Emergency Department: Only one visitor allowed.
- Intensive/Progressive Care Units (ICU/PCU): 8-11 AM
- Labor & Delivery: Only one essential support person allowed. No visitors.
- Med-Surg Units (3 Center/3 North): 8 AM - 5 PM
- Post-Operative Patients (4th floor): Visiting Hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Transitional Care/Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit (TCU/IRU - 5th floor): 8 AM - 5 PM
St. Claire Café
The St. Claire Café is closed to visitors until further notice.
Beverage and Snack Vending Machines
- First floor: Near main elevators and gift shop
- Third floor: North
- Fifth floor: TCU/IRU (beverages only)