St. Claire HealthCare offers quality speech therapy services across the lifespan from the very youngest of children to senior citizens and everyone in between. Whether the problem is a developmental delay in childhood, difficulty swallowing or feeding after an injury or illness (such as cancer or stroke), or difficulty communicating, speech therapy can offer significant benefits to a patient's quality of life.
Our specially trained speech language therapists (SLP) can help:
- Improve oral-motor skills
- Be a verbal communicator
- Be an intelligible speaker
- Process and comprehend spoken language
- Put words together to formulate their thoughts with age-appropriate grammatical skills
- Diminish "jargon" and replace with effective verbal communication
- Be able to understand directions and language beyond their memorized routines
- Desensitize children and adults to their difficulties and instill confidence, trust, and self-esteem
St. Claire offers specialized speech therapy services including:
- Dyslexia Testing & Therapy
- Feeding & Swallowing Therapy
- Hard of Hearing Therapy
- Modified Barium Swallow Studies
How do I get an appointment?
Ask your healthcare provider to schedule an appointment for you with St. Claire Speech Therapy.