Pediatric Physical Therapy
Pediatric physical therapists focus on developing a child's movement skills to help them reach motor milestones, improve strength, improve mobility or endurance, and prevent or limit permanent physical disabilities. Movement is the foundation for maximizing your child's independence.
Your child may benefit from physical therapy if they have trouble:
- Learning how to crawl or walk
- Sitting or standing without support
- Walking up and down stairs
- Walking and running without tripping or falling
- Catching or throwing objects
- Staying on the same physical skill level as their peers
- Maintaining good posture
- Keeping balance or have trouble with coordination
- Falling often or not protecting him/herself when he/she falls
St. Claire offers specialized pediatric physical therapy services including:
How do I get an appointment?
Ask your child's healthcare provider to schedule an appointment with St. Claire Physical Therapy.