SkinMedica® is the No. 1 medically dispensed, prescription-strength skin care system that can actually transform your skin. SkinMedica® products work with your skin's natural healing properties to help you achieve transformative results from the inside out!
As we age, collagen production diminishes, skin thins and elasticity decreases causing facial sagging, fine lines and wrinkles. SkinMedica® products are scientifically formulated and clinically tested to rejuvenate skin and help rekindle your skin’s youthful appearance. SkinMedica® chooses scientifically proven ingredients such as growth factors and other compounds to formulate advanced skin care products with antioxidants and retinoids that enhance the natural appearance of your skin by helping to prevent free radical damage.
Physician Recommended and Approved
All SkinMedica® products are part of a medically supervised skin care regimen.
Patients have an option of using the GRASS Regimen at Women's Imaging & Aesthetics, which is a revolutionary therapy that takes the guesswork out of choosing products for your skin care needs. Each letter represents a product category. Combine products from these categories to create your personal regimen. It's that simple.
Growth Factors contain a high concentration of TNS®—the SkinMedica® patented skin treatment, formulated from naturally occurring growth factors, antioxidants, soluble collagen, cytokines and matrix proteins. They help minimize the appearance of wrinkles and help improve skin texture and tone.
What are growth factors?
- Growth factors are proteins that are present in skin in a physiologically balanced combination to maintain a healthy skin structure.
- Through normal aging, the production and level of growth factors decreases.
TNS® features revolutionary skin treatment serums formulated with naturally occurring growth factors, antioxidants, soluble collagen, cytokines and matrix proteins to help rejuvenate skin. It is a patented treatment system that uses two products (TNS Essential Serum® and TNS Recovery Complex®) that work together to greatly improve and restore the appearance of your skin.
TNS Essential Serum®
- Combines the benefits of the proprietary growth factor blend, TNS Recovery Complex®.
- Contains antioxidants, peptides and other specialty ingredients.
- Helps rejuvenate your skin.
TNS Recovery Complex®
- Innovative gel treatment using the highest level of naturally occurring growth factors.
- Clinically shown to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, skin tone, texture and AM/PM.
Women's Imaging & Aesthetics offers two strengths of our Retinol Complex—0.5 and 1.0. Retinols help enhance skin texture and diminish the appearance of wrinkles and skin discolorations. Peptides, algae extract and vitamin E help to ensure skin is soft, hydrated and protected against free radical damage.
Retinol Complex—0.5 and 1.0
- Available in two different strengths.
- Renews skin and diminishes the appearance of fine lines and coarse wrinkles.
- Enhances skin tone and texture.
Our skin is exposed to damaging free radicals every day. SkinMedica's® antioxidant products contain high levels of vitamins C and E. For around-the-clock defense, use our Vitamin C+E Complex during the day and our Dermal Repair Cream at night.
Vitamin C+E Complex
- Vitamin C+E Complex works by releasing high levels of vitamins C and E into the skin, working as an antioxidant to help prevent radical skin damage.
- Used each morning after applying TNS's Recovery Complex® as part of the GRASS Regimen.
SkinMedica® offers a number of products to address specific skin conditions or areas of concern. The specialty products category helps customers round out their skin care regimens with a product to help address those unique skin care needs.
SkinMedica® Chemical Peels
SkinMedica® chemical peels address the visible skin imperfections that result from skin aging and sun exposure, such as fine lines and wrinkles, and uneven skin tone and texture. They also repair skin tone unevenness that can be caused by acne scarring or changes in pigment.
- Smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- See noticeable improvement after just one peel and compelling results after three to six peels.
- Improve the appearance of skin.
- See noticeable results after just one peel and compelling results after three to six peels.
LYTERA® Skin Brightening Complex
- Contains a proprietary blend of ingredients that help brighten and even skin tone by reducing the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
- Multiple clinical studies, high patient satisfaction and formulated with highly effective antioxidents.
Scar Recovery Gel with Centelline®
- Diminish the appearance of red or pink scars.
- Applied directly to scars and everyday cuts after they have healed.
- Foaming cleanser that washes away oil, dirt, makeup and impurities, but leaves your skin feeling smooth and hydrated.
- SkinMedica's® highest-rated cleanser for all skin types.
- Contains a special combination of alpha-hydroxy acids, green tea, willow bark, witch hazel and chamomilla recutita.
- Gently exfoliates and provides rejuvenative properties.
- Appropriate for normal to dry skin types.
- Rejuvenating hydrator that provides immediate smoothing in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Supports the skin's natural ability to replenish its own hyaluronic acid for overall skin health.
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends choosing an SPF sunscreen with broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection. Women's Imaging & Aesthetics offers the TNS® Ultimate Daily Moisturizer™ SPF 20 Sunscreen in the sun protection category to hydrate your skin and prevent sun damage.
TNS® Ultimate Daily Moisturizer™ SPF 20 Sunscreen
- Hydrates your skin while providing UVA and UVB protection to help prevent sun damage.
- Apply in the morning after cleansing, toning and applying treatment products, and as needed throughout the day.
- Contains the benefits of TNS and growth factors to maintain healthy skin.
Consult with our skin care professionals at St. Claire Women’s Imaging & Aesthetics to help you determine which treatment regimen is best for you based on your skin condition, previous procedures and lifestyle. Stop by for a free skin care consultation and to take advantage of our current sales specials.
All SkinMedica® products are also available at St. Claire Family Medical Supply.