Medical Equipment and Supplies
Life often demands both proactive and reactive healthcare measures.
St. Claire Family Medical Supply Can Help You:
- SUPPORT post-surgical needs, and changes in physical ability and day-to-day health needs.
- ASSIST individuals entering new phases of life or living with permanent disabilities.
- MAINTAIN a healthy, independent lifestyle.
Trained Staff Provides:
- Personalized fittings for a variety of supplies such as compression stockings and support braces.
- Personalized fittings (by appointment) for diabetic shoes and mastectomy supplies performed by certified fitters.
- Direct communication with your healthcare provider to ensure that your home medical needs are met.
- Assistance with billing Medicare/Medicaid and private insurance.
- Delivery and setup of necessary products (within St. Claire HealthCare's 11-county service region).
- Patient education on proper use of equipment.
St. Claire Family Medical Supply is located in the Kroger Center in Morehead, across from Lowe's. Hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Saturdays, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. (Winter hours are effective January through March. During these months, hours will be Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Saturdays, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.)