As the cost of providing quality medical care escalates, private funds from gifts and bequests are becoming more and more essential to St. Claire HealthCare. Making a major or planned gift may be easier than you realize.
When you meet with your financial advisor to develop your budget or retirement plan, or when you consult with your attorney to design your will, we hope you'll ask them to help you provide a gift to the St. Claire Foundation to ensure that your children and grandchildren have the quality medical care that you have experienced.
You can make a gift of money, property, appreciated stock or insurance to the St. Claire Foundation, or you can establish a charitable gift annuity, which can result in immediate tax benefits while providing you and your designated beneficiary with a steady stream of income for life.
Lifetime Giving Levels
- St. Claire Society Life Member: $10,000 to $24,999.
- Gentle Healer Society: $25,000 to $49,999.
- Charitable Spirits Society: $50,000 to $99,999.
- Guiding Light Society: $100,000 to $249,999.
- Eternal Flame Society: $250,000 to $499,999.
- Benevolent Lamp Society: $500,000 to $999,999.
- Sisters of Notre Dame Society: $1 million and above.