Social Skill Builder Summer Camp Rising 1st & 2nd Graders
Rising 1st & 2nd Graders
July 8-11 | 9:00 - 11:00 AM
Does your child struggle with day-to-day interactions such as initiating conversation and reading social cues? St. Claire HealthCare’s FREE Social Skill Builder Camp can help!
Learning social skills can be fun and will help your child function better at home, school and in the community. Each day will be a fun new theme like At the Circus, Olympics, On the Farm, and Space Science.
Licensed therapists Stacy Border, DPT, and Sarah Beth Bryan, MS, CCC-SLP, Beth Reynolds, MS, OTR/L, and Amber Stone, MS, CF-SLP, will help your child with:
• Initiating and maintaining conversations, and turn taking
• Self-awareness and self-regulation
• Body language and nonverbal communication
• Safety awareness and physical boundaries
• Listening, paying attention and following directions
• Expressing wants, needs, and emotions
• Fine and gross motor activities
Apply by May 10. Limited space available. You will be contacted in regards to admittance by May 31.
|Start time:||9:00 AM|
|End time:||11:00 AM|
|Location:||Center for Health, Education & Research|