Women and Children's Health
St. Claire Regional Medical Center (SCR) offers programs and services to meet both the emotional and physical needs of women, from the traditional areas of reproductive health to promoting vibrant physical health and emotional well-being.
Prenatal and Maternity Services:
- 3-D Image Ultrasound.
- BabySteps: from pregnancy to parenthood.
- Dedicated nursing unit.
- Family atmosphere in birthing rooms.
- Infant/child safety education.
- Maternity classes and tours.
- Our 365 – Share More. An online nursery to view new arrivals.
- Private labor & delivery rooms.
Women's Imaging Services:
For more information about Women’s Health Services, call 606.783.6500.