St. Claire Foundation
As the cost of providing quality medical care escalates, private funds from gifts and bequests are becoming more and more essential to St. Claire Regional. Making a major or planned gift may be easier than you realize.
When you meet with your financial advisor to develop your budget or retirement plan or when you consult with your attorney to design your will, we hope you’ll ask them to help you provide a gift to the St. Claire Foundation to assure that your children and grandchildren have the same quality of medical care that you have experienced.
You can make a gift of money, property, appreciated stock or insurance to the St. Claire Foundation, or you can establish a charitable gift annuity, which can result in immediate tax benefits while providing you and your designated beneficiary with a steady stream of income for life.
The Foundation’s Lifetime Giving Levels include:
- $10,000-$24,999 – St. Claire Society Life Member
- $25,000-$49,999 – Gentle Healer Society
- $50,000-$99,999 – Charitable Spirits Society
- $100,000-$249,999 – Guiding Light Society
- $250,000-$499,999 – Eternal Flame Society
- $500,000-$999,999 – Benevolent Lamp Society
- $1 million + – Sisters of Notre Dame Society
For more information about making a major or planned gift to the St. Claire Foundation, please call (606) 783-6512.