St. Claire Foundation
An annual gift is just that – a sustaining gift made each year. Annual gifts to the St. Claire Foundation may be unrestricted, meaning they are used where the need is greatest at the time. Or they may be restricted to a specific purpose designated by you. Memorial and honorary gifts are also appreciated.
Funds that the Foundation has already established for restricted giving include:
- St. Claire Care Fund – To provide medical care and services for truly indigent families. Many area residents are in desperate need of medical care, yet do not have the means to pay for it. St. Claire Regional provided $10.6 million in charity and uncompensated care, at cost, last year for the poor in our 11-county service region. These men, women and children are our friends and neighbors, all relying on SCR for basic medical care.
- Education Funds – To fund scholarships and community health education programs. This category includes the Sister Mary Jeannette Wess, SND, Fund to assist college upperclassmen from the SCR service region in completing their college degrees, and the Richard J. Bausch Family Scholarship, which aids college students from Appalachia who are pursuing a health/medical-related degree.
- Greatest Need Fund – To serve as a funding source for projects or equipment necessary to continue the mission-based medical services begun in 1963, to proclaim God’s goodness through a healing ministry to the people of Eastern Kentucky.
- Markwell Endowment for Women’s and Children’s Services – To enhance SCR’s services for women and children.
While every gift to the St. Claire Foundation is appreciated, contributions at the following levels are acknowledged in the Foundation’s annual report.
- Visionary Provider – $1,000 and above. These givers are also invited to the annual SCR President’s Lunch.
- Loyal Provider – $500-$999
- Compassionate Provider – $250-$499
- Faithful Provider – $100-$249
To make a donation online: Click Here NEW
To make an annual gift, please click here to download and print a pledge form and return it to: St. Claire Foundation, 222 Medical Circle, Morehead, KY 40351.