SCR, Caring for you and your future
At St. Claire Regional, we are proud to offer a variety of benefits to our staff. we continually strive to provide high-quality, comprehensive benefits to our valued employees. That includes working to balance the rising costs of benefits with the growing needs of the SCR team.
Our employees are committed to providing the highest standards of care. In turn, SCR is committed to caring for you, your family and your future. Our focus is to provide you with tools and resources that encourage lifestyle choices to be healthy and stay healthy.
Best of all, eligible employees have health benefits and start earning paid time off from the first day on the job.
Benefits at SCR
- Medical, dental and vision coverage: At SCR, we know nothing is more important than the health of our employees and their families. That’s why we provide a choice of flexible health, dental and vision coverage. Each employee can custom tailor the right coverage to fit their needs. Employees also benefit from a wide variety of discounted services at SCR.
- Flexible Spending Accounts: We offer flexible spending accounts for healthcare and dependent care. Full-time and part-time employees can use this benefit to set aside pre-tax payroll deductions to build up cash for eligible expenses.
- Paid Time Off: Eligible full-time and part-time employees accrue time off each paycheck.
- Life Insurance: SCR paid insurance benefit covering death due to accident or sickness equal to one times accrual base salary to a maximum of $200,000. Additional benefits offered through Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. include; Accident Coverage, Hospital Income Coverage, Cancer Coverage, Intensive Care Coverage, After Tax Benefits, Disability Coverage, Critical Illness Coverage, Universal Life Insurance and Term Life Insurance.
- 401K Retirement Contribution: SCR offers a 401K program with a SCR contribution; Employee Contribution NOT required!
- Tuition Reimbursement: This program is designed to help employees achieve the dream of a college education or a graduate degree. Tuition reimbursement is available to full-time employees pursuing job-related education from accredited schools.
- Employee Assistance Program: This program is provided free of charge to employees. Employees may meet with an EAP counselor for assistance with personal problems including marital and family distress, alcohol & drug dependency, and much more.
- Additional Benefits include: Free on-site parking, Staff Credit Union and Staff Vendor Discounts!